This is the final announcement for the “ODAK2023 Kick-Off Event: Sunrise for Concentrating Solar Thermal (CST) in Turkey” on 26 February 2020 at METU. You can reach the draft Program via this link. We currently have > 45 people registered for the event. Several colleagues emailed me indicating that they would not be able to attend but want to contribute to ODAK2023, and therefore I am also including these colleagues so they can benefit from the draft Program and the new information below.
Information for ODAK2023: Kick-Off Event
- Online Registration:
- Register at https://forms.gle/oXBXLpvoHmcfgEMz9
- <<Register by 21 Feb. and receive a free lunch!>> Specifically, we will be making arrangements for lunch based on the participants who register by Friday.
- İkizler Building Conference Room, ODTÜ TeknoKent, Ankara, Turkey (39.8966°N, 32.7757°E)
- Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/5NPAED8ug2yAtt8cA
- Tentative Agenda for 26 Feb. 2020
- 8:15-8:45: Registration
- 9:00-18:00: ODAK2023. Due to the tight presentation schedule, we will start promptly at 9:00 and work to move efficiently through all the presentations.
- ODAKtr Contact List: We are working on developing a contact list of Key CST Stakeholders for Turkey to strengthen CST networks. In early March we will follow-up on how to join this Contact List.
- Follow-up session at SolarEx Istanbul.
- Session Title: Pathway to Concentrating Solar Thermal deployment in Turkey
- Co-organized by METU-GÜNAM and ESTELA (Belgium)
- Date: 2 April 2020
- Time: 13:00-18:00
- Location: Efes Seminar Room
- We will use the ODAK2023 Contact List to disseminate updates on this session in March.
We hope to see you next week at ODAK2023: Kick-Off Event to contribute to catalyzing CST Research and Innovation Activities in Turkey and support the transition to a low-carbon energy future.
With warm regards“
Prof. Dr. Derek K. Baker
Department of Mechanical Engineering
GÜNAM Management Board
GÜNAM ODAK (Concentrated Solar Thermal Research Lab.)
Middle East Technical University